Taking notes is a vital part of any person’s day. It is an easy task for most individuals. However, it can be a difficult task for a person with a disability. We all need to write down notes for personal use, take notes in school, college, and even in the workforce. This solution addresses the need for taking notes using assistive technology.
- Determine if a note taking solution is necessary.
- View the various note taking solutions through videos and live demonstrations.
- Determine what device or application is the proper solution.
- Discuss related services that can assist in a successful placement of assistive technology.
- Develop an action plan for purchasing, installation, and training.
- All individuals who have difficulty taking notes.
Estimated Time: 1 – 3 hours
Location: Online remote session in a Zoom meeting room or at Voilà Technology office.