In some cases, an assistive technology evaluation is necessary for exploratory purposes. The objective for this task is to see if there are solutions that can benefit an individual with a disability. Solutions typically include assistive technology and related services.
- Determine if assistive technology is a viable option for the participant.
- How will such devices impact the life of the participant?
- Determine if there are funding resources available to assist in purchasing technology.
- Identify other services designed to help ensure a successful deployment of assistive technology.
- All individuals who have a disability.
Estimated Time: 1-3 hours.
Location: Online remote session in a Zoom meeting room or at Voilà Technology office.
Request a Quote
Request your Written Evaluation Report by filling out the contact form below. I look forward to working with you to assess your specific needs.