The Assistive Technology Literacy Solution is designed to help struggling individuals overcome deficiencies in reading and writing. Individuals will observe how such technology can manipulate information. They will also see how the technology can present the information in a unique and easy to understand format that is different from traditional methods.
- Participants can expect to watch videos, live demonstrations, and in some cases gain practical experience using the technology.
- See how devices can use sound, video, and other enhancements to help gain access to devices and information.
- Explore related services designed to contribute to a comprehensive assistive technology plan.
- People with a learning disability.
- Individuals with Autism.
- People with Attention Deficit Hyperactive Disorder (ADHD).
- Individuals with Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD).
- Struggling students who “do not” have a disability.
- People with minor traumatic brain injuries (TBI).
Estimated Time: 1 – 3 hours
Location: Online remote session in a Zoom meeting room or at Voilà Technology office.